Resurrection Day

As anyone who's followed the blog (or the website, back in the day) probably realized long ago, I like to take long as hell sabbaticals from posting.  I tend to get really into posting reviews and articles, where working on the blog fills me with a lot of obsessive joy, then I'll get severe Ghost Rider burnout (no pun intended) and step away.

For, like, MONTHS.

I last posted on the blog, podcast episode updates notwithstanding, back in August of 2018.  That's a long fucking time, and for that I apologize to all the Ghost Rider fans who come here looking for new material.  The good news is that I'm recharged and ready to resume rambling and ranting about comic books!  On the agenda are catching up on reviews (SOOOO many new comics have come out, people!), finishing the article series I began on the Top 20 Ghost Rider Stories of All Time and all the times the series has been cancelled over the years.  The podcast is, of course, on hiatus right now, so I can't in good conscience leave our fans without new Ghost Rider discussion on here.  It just wouldn't be right!

So, yeah, starting tomorrow: waking the hell up and getting on with writing! 


Oh, and just for posterity, here's a list of all the Ghost Rider comics that have come out since the last time I was actively posting, a checklist to follow along with at home:

Cosmic Ghost Rider # 1-5
What If Ghost Rider # 1
Infinity Warps: Ghost Panther # 1-2
Avengers (2018) # 2-15
Guardians of the Galaxy (2019) # 1-2
Thanos Legacy # 1

Any I missed? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Yes finally!! Welcome back. Really looking forward to the complete 20 Greatest Ghost Rider stories of all time,as well as reading new reviews. Could I maybe request more Ghost Rider 2099 reviews? A great series that I've only recently started reading. Would love to hear more of your thoughts on it as a whole. The only other thing I can add to your list is an appearance on the cover of the latest Fantastic Four series. I can't remember if he actually appeared in the comic though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can absolutely request more Ghost Rider 2099 reviews, I'll add them my short list once I've caught up on the comics of the past year. GR did make an appearance in Fantastic Four #s 3 and 4 (Danny Ketch, no less!) but it was more in just a cameo role without any speaking parts. Robbie Reyes had a similar cameo in Immortal Hulk # 7 and one of the issues of the Dead Man Logan mini-series. Not enough panel time for me to do reviews of those, though.

      Delete