Inner Demons Banner Art Contest!

The INNER DEMONS podcast will be launching soon (we're recording the 2nd episode on the 25th!), and I wanted to reach out to you guys for some official podcast artwork! Essentially, we need a banner image/logo for the podcast, one that would be seen on iTunes, Stitcher, and other listening sites, and I'm holding a fan art contest to get one! The only stipulation is that I'd like it to have two Ghost Riders interacting in some way, one for me and one for Brian; other than that, run wild!

You will, of course, be credited for your contribution to the blog and thanked on the air by me. Also, whoever we choose as the winner will also receive a special Vengeance Unbound grabbag of comics and other swag. It will include a copy of the "Hot Pursuit" one-shot, among other cool things! So, yeah, if you're interested you can e-mail me at chrisdmunn@gmail.com or send me a personal message through the VU Facebook page (the link to which is in the top right corner of the blog). 

Thanks and good luck, Flameheads!
 
Brian and Chris, the Brothers Ghost Rider Ride Again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment