The Road to Hell

"Wheels On Fire" was released a few months ago and has been fairly successful (at least to the point where I can't believe people are actually buying it, I just wanted a book on my shelf with my name on it), and I'm currently working on the follow-up volume! "The Road to Vengeance" will be focusing on the first half of the 1990s era, featuring a look back at Ghost Rider (1990) # 1-46 and accompanying titles/crossovers/specials of the era (think "Spirits of Vengeance", "Hearts of Darkness", "Rise of the Midnight Sons", etc...). It should be out by the end of the year and will hopefully include some special guest contributors!

As visitors to the blog may have noticed, I've removed the reviews for the comics that were included in "Wheels On Fire". I'll be doing the same for the reviews that are going to be included in the second volume, once it gets closer to publication.  So, what to do in the meantime?

Artwork by Aaron Kuder

I figured a big gap that needs to be filled is the most recent run of Ghost Rider comics, which I didn't get to spend any time looking at before the blog went on hiatus at the end of 2019. So I'll be going through those comics over the next few weeks here on the blog to at least put some new content on here.  First I'll be re-presenting a few previously posted reviews before diving into the meat of the Brisson/Kuder/Frigeri run, which I am extremely excited to finally get to talk about! 

Come to think of it, the "King of Hell Saga" is pretty lengthy and started way back in 2018, so maybe I'll start there?

No comments:

Post a Comment