January 20, 2016

Greetings, Readers!

To say I spent hours figuring out the best post heading is not an exaggeration. Chris invited me to contribute to the site years ago (after I sent him a pages-long missive on GR history), and I finally found the stones to step up. So, this week we begin 2 things: 1) recording Skulls on Fire, the official podcast of Vengeance Unbound, and 2) my reviews of Ghost Rider appearances beginning in 1976. I should warn you all: I've never written an official review before, and this era (GR issues 16-24 and associated appearances) is among my least-favorite eras of the character. But, to paraphrase William Miller's promise to the members of Stillwater in Almost Famous, I will review these issues warmly and accurately. And I hope you enjoy what's to come. We are, after all, only doing this for you readers. Should you want to reach out for any reason, you can catch me on yostrider2099@gmail.com. Chris has set the bar high, and I'm gonna do my level best to reach it.  -Jim Yost

No comments:

Post a Comment